Bookstore, check. Moving on, right?
Except that it seems each month I discover something useful is available there. And I'll smack myself in the forehead, and think: Why have I been running around town? Who else doesn't know this?
Let's compare notes. The Darden Bookstore offers ...
1) Rolls of quarters. Yes, Ivy residents with laundry staring at you in the face before spring break, the bookstore has your quarters.
2) Stamps. U.S. and international. Even UPS shipping.
3) Dry-cleaning. Drop it off early, even pick it up the next day, with no additional fee. From what I've heard, the prices are typical, nothing crazy. Also: wash and fold services, and even shoe-shining.
4) Free notary.
5) Advil, Tylenol, all sorts of 7-11-type help in a pinch.
6) Great prices on Moleskines. Cheaper than B&N.
7) Transfers from the main bookstore. If you need something and don't have time to go on main grounds, they can get it brought over to Darden, sometimes by the next morning.
8) Fax services.
I'm sure there are more. What have you discovered?